What can I expect at a dance?
- Move to recorded music flows. Occasionally we will have live drummers and other musicians.
- Expect anything from simply having fun and having a good workout to a deeply transformative healing experience.
- No dance partner needed for any of the conscious dance experiences offered with Charlotte Conscious Dance.
Who can attend?
EveryBody is welcome. Truly. Really. Completely. There is no professional dance experience or training needed to participate in Nia, Agless Grace, Somatic Ecstatic, Trance Dance, Love Your Body! or Just Dance Ecstatic Dance Wave! That's part of the fun! Some dances have age restrictions. Please check the class description for age restrictions.
What should I bring?
- Comfy clothes in layers-sometimes it’s helpful to have a long sleeved shirt for cool down at the end of the dance.
- We dance barefoot mostly. If you are uncomfortable or cannot dance barefoot for any reason, you are welcome to wear footwear to support you in your dance. Contact Kimberly at 980-406-8126 for ideas of footwear that are helpful and safe to dance in.
- Water in a closed container
- Hand towel
- Your admission cost-check, cash, sometimes credit card
What does it cost?
Cost varies per event and gathering. Please check our class page for specifics.